Skip to main content

Here I Am... Right?

I am always amazed how fast time goes by. March 2021. A year with Covid-19. I must fix this. 

I am fighting with myself each and every day. Bad days, I sleep 12+ hours and barely move. Good days, I shower. 

Some days I can't figure out how to step outside and most days stay in. Why deal with anything?

My memory is my safety. I forget anything I don't want to remember. Bad news? Bad day? No big deal, I'll forget that day in a few hours. 

I am alive. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Morning & Good Day

I finally found a place to post random thoughts about absolutely nothing. Thanks again in part to Google for helping me to find Blogger.com I have been a member of Blogger.com and today I found the desire to see what this site is all about. I curious to see who among the faithful, will be first to post a reply. I have my money on a brother or uncle. Time will only tell and if your not looking, not even that well.

Resting with the baby requires Resting

My boy is very cute and loves to giggle. He tends to sleep about a hour at a time and then wake to play for two. Yesterday was a good day, slept for about 3.5 hours. Way longer than normal and good for me. I was trying to get as much done as possible, but when you don't know when he is going to wake up, it's hard to plan what to do and what not to start. My wife comes home about 4 o'clock and I was sleeping on the couch with the boy. I was so tired and preceded to sleep for another 3 hours. What had I really done all day, I'll tell you what. Resting with my son. Which goes to show you, taking care of a baby tires you out more than you could ever imagine. Resting with my son requires resting yourself afterwards.